Tuesday, April 5, 2011

NYC sofa finds

Here's one of my finds from NYC - the environment furniture store. Oh gawd, I want to move into the shop. Seriously I was walking around with my mouth wide open, (like I always tell Mum off for doing), just drinking in the goodness, trying to burn the images of the beautiful furniture onto my brain.
And to top it off, all the materials used are either reclaimed, recycled or repurposed.
This is the couch I want...


But then, danger, danger, we wandered along to ABC Carpet & Home. Six floors of homewares. And these were some of the gorg couches on display in there. I was drooling by this point.
I tell you, Carl is in so much trouble when we get home.
(Did I mention that I somehow got him in a weak point earlier this year, when he agreed we could get a new couch when we get back home? Not sure what the worst part of this promise is for him - the spending money part, or the having to follow me around furniture stores while I ask him his opinion about whether he likes this sofa or that one better? Let's just say I do like to be well-researched.)





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...