Monday, July 25, 2011

Whoa baby!

So, I've started dipping my toe into the world of baby stuff lately. Shivers. It's a dangerous world out there. For example, when the likes of Missoni gets involved with designing prams (or strollers or whatever they should be called). According to Carl, I am banned from even looking at this brand. It's fair enough though, I would like to be able to afford to feed the little chap when he arrrives anyway.

 Images: Here


So, more in line with our style, I've started sewing some clothes - inspired by these funky-as little pants from here...

I'm also totally loving the idea of getting a big Babar print for the baby's room (well, their corner of the room). What's not to love about Babar? This one is my fave.

Image: Here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...