Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Little rooms

Woop, woop, now I know we're expecting a junior team member in December, I finally get to indulge in thinking about how to decorate a room for a little one. Here's some current faves. So exciting......!

 
It just looks so stylish - the black crib, and I'm always a sucker for a fluffy sheepskin rug.
From Emma's Design Blogg.

Maybe for when bebe is a bit bigger - but how COOL is this bed?! So cute. Love the colours. And the cute little owl toy. Oh, and wouldn't you know it, another fluffy rug?
Via French by Design.

I like the animal border in this room.
From a house for sale on Trade Me.

I like a lot about the simplicity of this one - the crib, painted side table; decorated by books, a nice print and some funky wallpaper. Awesome.
Via My Scandinavian Retreat.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...