Thursday, September 1, 2011

Back.

Ahhhh. I'm now back home, or back from home. Had a most awesome 3 week holiday, driving from Seattle to San Fran and then 10 days back in NZ catching up with family. I will put some photos up soon, but I can say I have eaten some very good food over the past three weeks as well as having a lot of nice memories to smile about.
Anyway, horrible as I thought coming back to Boston would be after leaving family and World's Coolest Dog (Oslo) in NZ, it's actually been pretty cool. Helped by the fact that there is a brand new Whole Foods opened up just down the road. Woop woop, say hello to a create-your-own trail mix bar, a taco/burrito stand, an outdoor patio to enjoy your just-bought hot pizzas/coffees/soup and a ginormous cheese section. Had a docs appointement for the little backpacker as well yesterday, which all went very well. And then, I read that Missoni has teamed up with Target, so I have already warned Carl will mean that there will be some (budget-friendly) design items arriving in our house very soon.
And the sun is shining! So all up - it's nice to be back in the US.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...