Friday, May 20, 2011

Fluffing about the house

I'm fluffing about the apartment today sorting everything out after our move earlier this week. More or less like a pig in shit; I'm making all sorts of important decisions like where to put up our photos, where to store my sewing stuff (so it's accesible and looks pretty), what's a nice container to put our toothbrushes in, how should I arrange all my kitchen nic nacs, etc etc.
I found this photo and I really like the way they've organised all their books; stylishly horizontal, rather than in a vertical bookcase. However, I don't think I'll inflict this on Carl - given my reputation already for anally storing books in colour-order, the poor guy wouldn't stand a chance at putting the books back "properly" so it retains the 'artful' rather than 'dumped' look.

Image: Skona Hem

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...